Sophie did all kinds of cute things tonight. After dinner, she was looking at her reflection in the refrigerator door and talking to it. Then we realized that she was copying Winnie the Pooh in the movie we've been letting her watch lately. She was saying to her image, "oh, hello! So nice to see you. You go that way, and I'll go this way." Then she would turn around and walk away, and see if her reflection had done the same. That's what Pooh does in the movie when he sees himself in the mirror and enlists his reflection to help him protect his honey.
After that, she came up to us in the kitchen and said, "you want to do a surprise?" And we said, "what surprise?" And then she FARTED. Looking right at us. Didn't say anything more.
There's no way she did that on purpose. But what if she did?
Later, she was playing with her baby doll and its stroller. It's the first time I've really seen her do that. She was asking the baby if she needed help getting out of her stroller, then she would take the baby out and say "I've got you, baby!" I told her how proud I was of her for being so nice to the baby.
Not too long after that, she suddenly started screaming like a demon for reasons I still don't understand and I had to put her in bed with no stories and no good night. Sigh...
No comments:
Post a Comment