Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Birthday

Sophie's birthday is coming up!  We're planning to take a day trip to the Jacksonville Zoo (instead of having a party), and I'm going to take her shopping for her birthday outfit.  I would like to get her one more bigger present, too, but haven't decided what yet.  Here are some things we've thought of:

A train set
A big floor keyboard like in the movie Big
A kid-friendly trampoline for outside
A bunch of new books
An art table or easel

With the first two, I think there's the risk that they will hold appeal for a day or two and then she'll lose interest.  The trampoline would be fun, but I'm not convinced I want that to be a permanent addition to our backyard.  Books are always an option, but they don't seem very special.  I think an art table or easel would help her get more into doing arts and crafts, but for the moment she doesn't seem to enjoy those activities much.

No comments:

Post a Comment