Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Break's Over











Not too much to report, actually. Sophie is now eating rice cereal and oatmeal, and I will probably try to give her some peas or carrots sometime this week. We got an old highchair on craigslist that is quite functional but not very pretty. :) She's getting used to it. She is better at sitting up, but still doesn't come anywhere close to doing it on her own yet. Same with standing: she likes to do it, but only can with a lot of help. She's also gotten a lot more accustomed to the jogging stroller and seems to like the ride now, which we usually do right before her bedtime.

She's had a weird schedule lately! On Saturday, she stayed in her crib without making a noise until 10:30am! Then on Sunday she started calling for us at 7am! On Monday she woke up at her regular time (8-ish) but then that evening at 5:30, she just kind of fell apart, so I nursed her and she was down for the night!

Today has been one of her best days in a while. She was cutting one of her top front teeth, and I thought maybe the other one was coming too, but I still don't see it. She's getting very communicative -- lots of "bubbubbuhs" and "mummummumms." And of course the smiles continue, as you can see from the pictures. We have also accumulated some good video, which we will try to post here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment