Tuesday, September 2, 2008

20 Weeks


Wow, 4.5 months... and big news! Sophie has super strong legs, and can stand up if we give her something to hold onto. Of course, she's nowhere near realizing that you have to keep holding on, and she's easily distracted, so we have to be careful. But WOW! I guess we shouldn't be so surprised, since thunder thighs run in the family. Meanwhile, she is trying harder to crawl. I think in a couple weeks, she'll pretty much have that figured out. Wait, that's going to usher in a whole new era... my life may be about to get a whole lot more chaotic!

Finally got to schedule a doctor's appointment for her. Unfortunately lots of shots will be involved. Poor thing. But we'll get to see how much she weighs!

Strangers keep thinking she's a lot older than she really is because of the teeth. No new ones yet, though, thank goodness.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! I found the site!! Love the new pictures. She is truely a beautiful girl. She will go far with that smile. We have been worried about the weather down there in paradise. Stay safe. Annie

    ReplyDelete