Monday, June 9, 2008

2 months old this week!




Wow, I can't believe it's been almost two months since I gave birth to my little girl. It seems like every day she becomes more engaged with the world around her! She definitely likes to have faces to look at, and gets upset sometimes when people don't pay attention to her for a while. She does like her mommy and daddy, but just about anybody's face will do. Also, this past week she's begun to insist on facing outward when we hold her. I think she just likes to look around all of a sudden! And we can tell her vision is improving. Even when I'm far away, she knows which direction to look for me.

Yesterday she got to go to Ohio Stadium for the first time since she was born to watch her dad graduate. She did really well despite the heat, and just had one period where she insisted on being held outward and walked around. But fortunately we still got to see John when he got hooded by the dean and shook President Gee's hand and had his name announced and got his face on the stadium's huge screen! It was a great day.

Later this week is her 2-month doctor's appointment...she'll get four shots! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment