Well, our little baby weighs 11 lbs 6 oz! I guess she is getting enough to eat, haha. But the poor girl had to get four shots and one oral vaccine and did NOT like any of them, of course. At first we wondered, "why can't they all be oral?" But then it seemed like she hated that just as much as the shots. Anyway, she's been sleeping a lot today as a result, but we think she's handling it ok. When she's awake, she's her (almost) normal smiley self.
Also, we found out that she needs to see a surgeon to have a granuloma (a collection of blood vessels) removed from her belly button. It's always been there, and we thought it was maybe just another part of her cord stump that would fall off, but I guess not. Anyway, since we're switching insurance we kind of have some issues now, but I'm sure we'll figure something out.
No comments:
Post a Comment