1. Sophie still has a snot problem. I think she gets tired of it sometimes. In the meantime, we've been staying away from other kids because I don't want to worry about the snot she's getting everywhere, even though I doubt she can spread anything to anyone at this point. But we've been getting a little cabin fever.
2. We switched to cloth diapers! Actually, not a huge deal so far. More laundry, but what's new? There's always more laundry! It feels good to not be creating so much garbage. Probably the worst thing is how puffy they can be. Sophie used to have this cute little baby butt, but now it's just this huge bubble that barely fits in her pants. Oh well!
3. I made Sophie a quesadilla a couple of days ago in an effort to start her on real people food. After a couple of tentative bites, she gobbled it! But no go on the plain tortillas. So picky!
4. Here's a cute video of Sophie at the park last week:
No comments:
Post a Comment