Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Uh-Oh

I guess we created a monster... a very, very cute monster! The update is, Sophie can basically crawl anywhere she wants now. It may not occur to her to do it, but if it does, then she can. And she wants to touch everything, which is just wonderful.

Also, she can sit up now from any position. I don't know why, but going to pick her up from her nap and finding her sitting upright in her crib is hilarious to me.

4 comments:

  1. Six out of the past seven blog posts have talked about the extent to which Sophia is crawling. You must think people really want to know about the crawling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do think people may want to know about the crawling. Why, did you want to keep it a secret?

    If you think there is news I'm leaving out in favor of crawling updates, don't forget you have the power to post to this blog instead of just posting critical comments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i for one am enthralled by crawling updates. please keep them coming

    ReplyDelete
  4. I, too, find the crawling updates extremely entertaining and emotionally uplifting. Please keep them coming. By the way, where is this week's entry?
    Is there a reason that Sophie's parents communicate over her blog? Don't you ever see each other?
    Grammy

    P.S. I love the green walls!

    ReplyDelete