She's been getting more hair, and not just the scarlet and gray kind. But as you can tell from the pictures, it still sticks up like we rubbed a balloon on her head! We didn't. I've also been feeding her all sorts of new foods, all of which she likes to some degree. Today I fed her some organic canned spinach (GAG) for the first time, and she actually ate most of it! Bleah. Usually I eat a little of her food just to show her that we all eat this stuff, but not this time. As anybody else out there who's been a parent knows, all this new food has had rather profound effects on her poo. And that's all I have to say about that.
Last week, she seemed to have allergies for a day or two: puffy red eyes, sneezes and coughs, clear snot that I had to wipe up for the first time ever. Poor thing. She was a good sport about it, but I'm glad it didn't last too long, whatever it was!
Her biggest change now is being able to balance while sitting up, so no more falling over (at least much less). I think this has changed her life quite a bit, because it means she doesn't always have to crank her neck up to look at anything and also her arms are totally free to flail or grab things. Her rainforest playmat is like a whole new place for her now. She's SOOOO close to crawling, too. She can basically wiggle to anywhere she wants to go if given enough time, but she just can't figure out about moving your hands and knees in coordination to go forward. But she's almost there.
And to make amends for missing a week with the posting, here is a bonus video. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment