Thursday, April 1, 2010

I Still Can't Believe Sophie Will Be Two When I Post Again

Doing another post to add some great photos that Grammy Sue took during their visit, and also update with some cute tidbits.

When Sophie doesn't know what something is, she calls it a "duptie."

Sophie will kiss baby Ben.  But no hugs.

Two nights ago, Sophie ate only Tostitos for dinner... at least they were multigrain.  Last night, she ate strawberries and bacon for dinner.  Tonight, she ate sweet potato fries, an omelet, and one pineapple chunk.  This is a good trend.

Sophie has started speaking to baby Ben this week.  Usually this involves squealing in his face.  Fortunately he usually finds it funny.

Lately she hates when we get her dressed.  Yesterday I started to let her pick out her own clothes, and there is no more complaining.  So cute!

Here are some nice pictures:

Whoa, pianos can be sideways too?
Sophie went up to this sign and said "H-O-U-S-E... house!"  My mind was blown.
She loves her sunglasses.
Among the azaleas in bloom at Maclay.
I love her expression in this one.
Maybe one of the best pictures of her ever.  It just captures her little soul perfectly.
Collecting shells, for the purpose of counting them.
Comin' atcha.
Strike a pose, come on, vogue.
This is love.
She's very comfortable at the piano now.  But her favorite notes are still C and G.

1 comment: