Monday, June 22, 2009

HOT

It's been 100 degrees every day here in Tallahassee for the last week, so we've pretty much stayed indoors. Sophie is getting bored. I'm very excited for us to leave on our trip Wednesday, because I think Sophie will have a great time changing up her routine a little. I just hope she does ok in the car.

Not too many updates. Sophie is clapping her hands more now, walking better (almost running sometimes) and she seems to understand more words. Still not eating very well, which could be exacerbated during our trip. I keep reminding myself that at least she won't starve, even if she will only eat cereal and crackers.

Here are some pics we've taken recently. I'll post again when we come back home at the end of July, probably with a link to a Google web album. We're hoping to take lots of pictures and video!



Sprinkler in our backyard. Even then, we could only stay out until 10:15am.



She's gonna be a soccer player.



Still wonders what the heck this rectangular metal thing that flashes is for.



Got her to smile by singing "Shake Your Sillies Out." It ALWAYS works.



Pondering something?



It's the BIG ball!


Sophie likes to point things out in books.

No comments:

Post a Comment