Monday, January 12, 2009

John's first post

I expect that Rebecca will create a full-service post sometime soon, but for fear of losing readership, I, John, will write a short something to tide you, the dedicated blog checker, over.

Sophia has been busy since the last post, travelling to Tipp City (OH), Columbus (OH), Seattle, and San Francisco. Being trapped on an airplane was not fun for Sophia. I had to change her diaper one time in the airplane lavatory and it took about 20 minutes. She kept trying to twist her way out and crawl away. I also did a bad thing while sitting in my seat getting ready for takeoff. I was holding Sophia in front of me and I lifted her up to check her diaper. I forgot how low the overhead compartment was and bumped her head on it. I felt bad enough that I made her cry without the unsympathetic "oh, God..." sighed by the gentleman in front of me. Despite the difficult time traveling, we think that Sophia enjoyed her time with her extended family. She received lots of gifts, attention, and cheerios. Rebecca will fill in later.

Here is a quick picture from Seattle:

No comments:

Post a Comment