
Just like everyone always says, the time is just flying by. If you click on the picture above to enlarge it, you can see Sophie's two teeth on the bottom front of her mouth. She's been pretty fussy the past few days because of the teething, constipation which I think is caused by her new trick of spitting her vitamins back out of her mouth, and some gas. Poor little girl. She makes lots of noises now that aren't crying, but are still obviously fussing - squealing, grunting or shouting insistently, and the like. But we still get many smiles out of her. She's been watching the Olympics with us. She loves the red of the Chinese team and the sparkly blue of the pool (or at least I think she does).
We've noticed her arm movements are a lot less random than they used to be, and she can actually grab onto things within arms' reach sometimes...which then, of course, go right to her mouth. She still rolls over quite often, and I think is frustrated by how little she can do once she's there. But she's learning so quickly! I think she'll be semi-crawling in no time.
No comments:
Post a Comment