Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Back in the Saddle Again
OK, the moving hiatus is over! We must all now accept the fact that we're Floridians. It's been ok so far, but HOT! We can't really go outside between 11am and 7pm or so without being really uncomfortable, and Sophie seems especially bothered by heat. She has really changed a lot since we started packing, though! All of a sudden, she became very interested in books and certain toys. She loves her rainforest play mat, and last night she let me read her "Horton Hatches the Egg" from beginning to end. She was very, VERY excited with each new page. But probably the biggest change is her new trick, rolling over. She does it all the time now, not just when she's upset. The only bad thing is that she's not really strong enough to stay in that position for too long, but also can't roll herself back over once she's on her belly, so she gets frustrated. But she'll get stronger. The Tallahasseeans think she's cute, but they comment on how big she is for her age. I guess I don't have anyone to compare her to. Also, one day when we were out and I had dressed her in a cute little pink striped onesie, a lady came over to her stroller and oohed and ahhed about how beautiful "he" was and asking how old "he" was. ?! Then when we were out at Lowe's and she was wearing her cute little green dress with the pink flowers on it, one of the workers walked by her and said, "hey, buddy!" OK, so she looks like an old man still. Anyway, I know the thing people really care about here is pictures, so I'll stop there for now. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment